‘For Natasha’, written by Angela Savage, art by Bernard Caleo, first appeared in Tango 8: Love and Food, Cardigan Comics, 2008; also published in The Tango Collection, Allen & Unwin, 2009; and Essence, Vol 45, No 5, September 2009, Australian Breastfeeding Association.
Join 7,805 other subscribers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- An Island Art
- Australasian Crime
- Australian Crime Fiction Database
- Booklover Book Reviews
- Cardigan Comics
- Confessions of a Mystery Novelist…
- Crime Down Under
- Crime Factory
- Evelyn Tsitas – Writing With Bite
- Garry Disher
- Helen Morgan, Snapper Up of Unconsidered Trifles
- Literary Minded
- Oh, the places you’ll go!
- Pulp Curry
- Sisters in Crime Australia Inc
- Sophy Morrow Design
- Text Publishing
- Thai Woman Talks – Language, Politics & Love
- The Wheeler Centre: Books Writing Ideas
- The Wild Colonial Girl
- The writer in disguise
That’s all I have right now – just: Oh!
So beautiful, Angela. xxx
That is delightful Angela and Bernard. I loved breast feeding my 4 boys and got so much pleasure from watching them studying my face as I studied theirs.Laughing at their eyes rolling back as they drifted off to sleep on my breast. Seeing one little foot jiggling like a suckling lambs tail.